Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Classes

Sorry for the amount of time between posts - classes are crazy here!

For starters, classes are at different times and in different buildings every week. I miss the American way: I sign up for a class on MWF at 11 every week. It's always in the same room. Here, I sign up for a class. On Monday it's at 10 am in Building A and on Wednesday it's at 5pm in Building F. Then the next week the Monday class is at 8:30 am in Building C and on Wednesday, noon in Building A. It's so hard to keep track of.

Also, classes do not last the full semester. This is generally a great thing because I leave in December and the semester last until the end of January. I only have one class that ends after December 17th, and the teacher is willing to work with me. Unfortunately, last week and this week I have a class that only last two weeks. Taking an intensive class on top of a full class schedule, was a bad idea. I think I'll make it through though :) (And yes, it was at a different time every single day!)

I'll try to post again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful time! I can't wait to hear all the stories when you get back.

    ReplyDelete